1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Timberen suspension kits

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Snow Picasso, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

Hey guys, what are the pros and cons to the Timberen suspension kits? Thinking about installing them on my trucks. How do you like them? Are they worth the money? Thanks
  2. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I have them on my truck.. They work great and the ride is excellent too

I have no issues with the ride
  3. hellion

hellion Member

Hi Snow Picasso,

I've used them on 1997 F350, 2000 F350, 2-2005 F350's, and 2014 Ram 3500.Greatly reduces front end dive upon lifting the larger sized plows (big v's). Noticeable improvement when crossing RR tracks and humps/bumps on roadway with plow attached. You will notice a slight firming up of ride when plow isn't attached. No maintenance. 2 trucks had em for 9 years each with no problems.
  4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

We have them on the rear of an f150 and like them...no complaints. We also have them on the front & rear of a F350 srw....under a load(plow & loaded vbox) it performs awesome...Empty, the ride sucks. Probably gonna take em off after this winter.
  5. JAJA

JAJA Member

Have them on a 03 chevy 1500 with a 7.5 super duty boss I like them seem to work good...I have air bags on the rear so can't help there
  6. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

What they said!!...They are always the first thing to go on the truck. I put them on the one tons. Cheap insurance.
  7. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

I'll second everything in this post. I have them in every one of my trucks. I will also add that the Timbrens all come with a lifetime warranty, and the company is excellent to deal with in the case of a warranty... Replace any defective pieces, no questions asked, no matter how old the stuff is. Great customer service.