1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thuoghts on this machine/setup?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by sixdoubleseven, Feb 22, 2010.

1. sixdoubleseven

sixdoubleseven Junior Member
    from Boston

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

that is a slower machine and having the 4wd will also make more clumsy than the 400 4x2.

It will hold its own and Keep up with the other machine its just you wont ever be out in front of his machine. But you have the 4wd and can go through bigger mud puddles.
    abeit at a slower rate.
    but this will plow your drive way fine provided you don't let the snow build up over 8" for snow removal.

for the Price its darn hard to get any type of ATV for under $1500.00 worth much of any thing.

I would want to look close at that A arm that is bent?

get this if its not what you like or want you have trade bait for moving on up in the ATV world.

but its a place to start.

just my thoughts.

Sublime out.
  3. sixdoubleseven

sixdoubleseven Junior Member
    from Boston

Thanks for the reply. I hadn't thought of the trade/resell potential if I want to move up.

I may see if I can get down there this week to take it for a drive before bidding.
  4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

My uncle has one just like it, but he doesn't have a plow on it. It has a "Super Low Range" wich I know would work great for plowing. That's a realy good ATV IMO.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

what GAME, this is no game, we take our plowing serwiuosly, hahahahaha