1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Three wheel loaders for sale in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 90plow, Sep 4, 2014.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Helping a fellow contractor sell some equipment. Two hyundais and one komatsu. All three have 5.9 cummins motors which run great. He just had the komatsu re painted the one hyundai looks good the other is a little rough. I have seen these machines run and used one last year for plowing and they run good. I will post links to the CL ads to make life easier. he is willing to help buyers get the machines shipped. Any questions pm me on here and all serious offers will be directed to the buyer. Thanks for looking!
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/hvo/4649665101.html
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/hvo/4649647720.html
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/grd/4614917968.html

2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

tell him I said thanks for selling those salters on me!!! jk I literally called one hour late!

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

That komatsu looks nice!

5. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

I would be interested in the lower priced Hyundai......but his pricing is really high.

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

He's always up for negotiating I can pm you his phone number. After doing a lot of research I'd have to say his pricing is right where it should be. There's machines with a lot more hours for way more money on machinery trader.

7. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

The komatsu sold today. Theres one more komatsu wa 250 and several hyundais still available.

8. TJ'S Property

TJ'S Property Junior Member
    from CT

Is this at a dealer? or private?

9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

^^^ Private seller, nice guy, Ive met him

10. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

As matt said private seller who is in the snow business as well. All the machines are in good condition. The komatsu loaders are in better shape. All the komatsu loaders also have auto lube systems which has kept them very tight and always greased its about a 5-6 thousand dollar option and well worth it.

11. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Wish these were closer!!!

12. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Some of them came a long distance to nj. We can ship them it's actually not that bad.

13. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

14. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

All the loaders have sold.