1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Three Tailgate mount salt spreaders for sale (need work)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kpmsnow, Sep 8, 2013.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I have three salt spreaders for sale. A Western Swingaway 2000, Meyer Mini, and SnowEx SR-210. All three need work. I know the Meyer and Snowex need motors and controllers. I always build my own controllers so this wasn't an issue for me. The SR-210 is a wireless controller and is readily available for around $90 online. The Swing away worked two years ago but the truck mount and controller are not included. I do have a controller that could go with it but it would need to be rewired to work with it. Here is the link for craigslist http://southbend.craigslist.org/pts/4055190868.html. I'm asking $500 for the pile as I know how much just the hoppers and lids cost. These are far from junk, I simply have too many projects and need the space. Feel free to PM me for more details. I can arrange delivery too if needed.