1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Three house cul de sac

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by tibor, Nov 17, 2011.

1. tibor

tibor Junior Member

I have a new job to do. Its a cul de sac of sorts The yellow is a short run of about 75 feet maybe and is shared between the three home owners. The red is circular drive way. And the blu is a straight push (mostly) and can go over the bank at the end. I am using a 9'2" boss v plow on my pickup. I am looking for a price for an average snowfall of about 6-12 inches. I can raise price for alot of snow .The bid doesnt cover moving snow out with the dump truck which i charge $90 an hour for. Thanks.
    What i was thinking

Yellow ~ $15
    Red ~ $35
    Blue ~ 50

What do you guys think

plow job.jpg
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So your charging a 100 a plow.What happens under 6 inches?
  3. tibor

tibor Junior Member

under 6 inches I could reduce my rate im just trying to get and idea. not looking to get rich just making some cash. The customers are pretty easy to deal with also and dont need it done realy early wich also helps open up my morning
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You make more with a lower snow total.
  5. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

I imagine 3" you would still plow. For $50? or $16.66 per household? No, don't sell yourself short.