1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on this truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SBrav77, Feb 17, 2007.

1. SBrav77

SBrav77 Junior Member

I did a little searching and found the listing below. Which is only about a 20 minute drive from me. I'm going to check out the truck tomorrow. But, I would like some thoughts on the truck. When I called, the lady did tell me that the truck is a 1983 and not 89. I'm assuming that it's probably an F150. Maybe an F250 but probably not. I just sold my old plow truck and got 1500.00 for it. I was thinking about offering 1500.00 for this truck. What do you guys think? From the description, it says that it has a rebuilt engine, trans, and drivetrain. She said there was some light rust. But, nothing too heavy. I know without seeing pics, it's hard to put a price on it. However, I was hoping someone could give me a ballpark figure to start with.

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

There is not enough info in your post to give you an opinion on it!

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I sure do with I had those two minutes of my life back.

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Where's this truck at? If its close to me, I wouldn't mind swinging by to take a look at it for you.

5. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

take a look at it whats it goin to hurt walkin away from it if its a rust bucket???