1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on the 2015 GMs?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Drewster2012, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Drewster2012

Drewster2012 Senior Member
    from Ma

What does eveyone think of the GMs I like the 2500 crew cab silverado slap a plow It and call it done. I deff want one of the 2015s it's so nice looking

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

You'd probably be one of the first to own one since they just came out. I'm sure they're everything the 2011-2014 trucks are and more.

Weren't you buying a 6.5 K1500 2 weeks ago?

3. Drewster2012

from Ma

Was but I passed up on it.. Just trying to figure out what to get..

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

You're looking at brand new trucks, it's kinda hard to go wrong no matter what you pick. Just decide what you like because no matter what answers you get on here they aren't going to answer the ultimate questions of which truck to buy for you.

Might as well wait till next fall to get a blade as well, you missed winter this year. See what comes out over the summer for new blades and then make your decision before next season.

5. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

I like the gmc version myself,

When I bought my express I asked what difference there was. Mine is an awd access van special side entry for tools, the gmc is the same but called pro something

The dealer said about 300 per letter so I priced one and he was close to being right lol

6. Drewster2012

from Ma

That's the plan.. Really like the gmc double cabs the chevy one is to boxy and the headlights are ugly