1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on liquid magic??

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Bossman 92, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I am thinking of using some liquid magic this year and was hoping for some feedback. I figured I would use it as a pre-treatment on sidewalks, and mabey play with it on some of my zero tolorance lots ( as a pre-treatment). I don't want to get real elaborate with the set-up untill I decide weither or not we like it or not.

Am I wasting my time and money with a gravity system, or should I bite the bullet and rig up some small scale pump and boom system?

I have read through past threads about brine, and to be honest I would like to stay away from it if possible.

I guess I am not dead set on Magic, I am open for suggestions on other types of liquid.

All my accounts are per push, and I am afraid if I use some "wonderful product" it will knock us out of other events.

Thanks for any advice or options. Bossman