1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on hinker c plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NPMinc, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Have an oppurtunity to buy a hiniker c plow from one of my subs who is getting out of the snow removal business. Have only seen it in use as a back drag plow once n it seemed to work pretty good. Anyone else have experience or thoughts regarding this plow?
  2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I got to use one as a demo, and really liked it. Now keep in mind unless you do alot of backdragging, it's over rated. I decided to go with a V plow, and a rear plow for the truck that does most of the back dragging. I found it much more efficient.
  3. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

I have one on our residential truck. I think it is great for this application. Much quicker for garages. Also great for uphill drives with deep snow. Take out small bites by flipping the blade and backing down the drive to push off to the side. Much preffered than when I have to help on residentials with my blizzard.