1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thomas T 133 loader (skid steer) 4 sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bmatlock, Dec 11, 2006.

1. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

Make offer or email for pics amybrianmatlock@insightbb.com thinking about selling it. Trades welcome also.

43hp koubota (Spelling?) diesel
    531 hours
    Serviced regular
    Tooth bar
    60" bucket
    Aux hydralics
    Foot controls
    New battery
    2 extra tires and rims
    2 extra lift cylinders
    2 lift cylinder seal kits
    2 tilt seal kits
    and a bunch of extra parts

Brian

2. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

You need to post a price...

4. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

I thought I read the Guidlines and didn't see anything about having to post a price. So If you could point me in the right direction I would happly do so.....

Brian

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I wasn't pointing to a rule. I was replying as a consumer. When one is looking to make a purchase and considering an offered item, I like to see an asking price. If I have to research a particular item to see if it is worth it or not OR spend time researching an item only to find that it is out of my price range I find it frustrating. Whe one posts a price, I immediately know if it is something worth considering. I personally don't consider items that simply state "Make offer". I don't have the time and it gives the impression you are on a fishing expedition or hoping someone will make an outlandish offer. I previously made such ads without that intention, as I'm sure you are too, until someone pointed it out and I agreed. Just my two cents for what it's worth. Good luck with your sale.

6. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

This forum is turning out like every other forum I belong to.

Pretty sad when people start to hijack threads that they really don't have any interest in. Simply if you not interested then do not reply. If you really wanted to know what I am going to ask, like everyone else has, you could have just email'd me like I asked in the thread, and I would of told you. Just replying like you did takes up space and you can ask more detailed questions in a email or even asked to come look at it in person.

Regards,
    Brian M.

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

So much for having the ability to accept constructive criticism. Your thread was not hijacked. I have nothing to gain and nothing sell. Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you want. Hey you got two free bumps out of this!

8. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

I totaly agree with you rcpd34. Well 3rd FREE bump. LOL

BTW we're NOT hijacking you're thread just saying that you need a price in order to see if its worth my time and $$$$ or not.

9. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

6900.00 there you go

10. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

11. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member

12. bmatlock

bmatlock Junior Member