1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This year's fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hysert, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

As I'm in the process of redoing are website we took a fleet pic for the snow page... thought I'd share...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Your photos aren't coming up unless you put them in the URL bar, but nice looking fleet!

3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Beautiful equipment!!! What do you do in the summer?

4. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good Mike. See you washed the trac loader up for the pic or did you manage to keep it clean today.

5. Hysert

Lol.. no I washed it last week the dirt is hiding behind the box!!! I was running the bag out of today at that job... 25 loads in 1.5hr... :)

Thanks Chad!! I got 2 guys cutting grass and I pritty much work solo. Doing just about anything from sewer lines to small foundations, when I was picking up the box this week Mr dealer had a brand new U57 on the lot I had to try out.. just mite trade in the L39 for it come spring... will be tough cause I love that little thing

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Looking good until the Chevy came into view!

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Not to split hairs, but I think that's a GMC. :D

8. redclifford

redclifford Senior Member
    from Niagara

Great looking fleet

9. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

GMC, that fleet is looking a whole lot better now

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

LOL, I was going to crack off about the ford. :drinkup:

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

LOL, I was going to crack off about the ford. :drinkup:

I should have taken a picture of the 2016 CCLB dually Ford on the hoist at the shop today. Putting a Western mount on it, must say it was pretty sweet but not mine.

12. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Looks awesome...

13. Hysert

Thanks guys.. been a diehard gm guy all my life... but I don't think I will ever buy another one...

14. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Saw and F-150 Platinum today loaded $ 75,000.00, nice truck but wow a lot of coin.

15. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Never is a long time. For the price of trucks or vehicle's in general they're all over priced. Things changed years ago when leasing switched from companies to the general public. I'll buy what I can afford. Lease payments are cheap and 100% write off but if you crunch the #'s it might be the most expensive way of paying for anything.

Your fleet does look great. Not sure I want to be the guy in the open cab but it still beats a shovel.

16. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

My buddy got a 2015 F350 diesel and sticker was $85,000 and its not even the highest package, although he did get a ton of options

17. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

If you just buy them and drive them into the ground, you'll be happier. I always just say that was an awesome truck, time for something new...every 12 years. lol

18. Hysert

I just use the backhoe for loading salt... I bought it brand new I 06.. should have spent the extra 9k for the Laurin cab and IT would probably have a 8 footer on it.. last week I dig a cistern with it at -1 sure was kicking that cab thought again.. just not worth putting the cash into a cab now, won't get it back... tho my work is getting bigger that's why I'm thinking to get a 5ton ex

19. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

People still have cistern's? Friends of ours just put 1 in at their place in Thornbury, I thought they were a thing of the past.

I'm sure your investment is better then my 2005 325 John Deere skid steer to load salt, what a POS.

20. Hysert

Lol... hey if it works who cares... the versitility of that little backhoe is amazing... it's plumbed front and back too I've got a 4in1 bucket and fabEd my own thumb for it, also can drop the backhoe in 5 min to run the bush hog or the finish mower.. besides oil I've never done a thing to it 1800hrs and counting.. the GST tranny has been flawless over the years