1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This year could be agood one for us Illinois!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by stroker79, Sep 2, 2007.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Here is Tom Skillings Forcast

ATW090107.jpg

2. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Well, at least it promising. I guess we can hope! Did you ask him that? or did you just come across it?

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Yeah we will just have to wait and see. My Dad called me once he found it in the tribune the other day. I then found it online and posted it here. Ive always liked Tom Skilling, hopefully he is right on with this one. Data is Data

4. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

As long as its not the 31" season in the mix of his data. Seems to me it might be average, and then an 84" season was thrown in the mix to UP the averages of the other 6 seasons.
    Last year was real good here by me. We had about 10" more then our 15 year average.

If the acorns are an indicator (very heavy mast here this year) we are in for a cold, low precipitation year. Last time we had acorns like this it snowed around 31" and was very cold.
    I guess in April we all will know.