1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This world is out of their minds

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by snowplower1, Sep 21, 2015.

1. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

We get an email today that we're being involved in a lawsuit for a trip and fall, in the summer...
    A lady was walking to her car and stumbled over a concrete pile where a handicapped sign used to be.
    This is the best part. We have absolutely nothing to do with this lot. it is next to a lot that we service for landscaping only. the only reason that lot is being brought in is because the owners of the lot we do is a partner with the owner of the other lot :dizzy:

That is my rant for the day and i figured i might give someone a good laugh

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Are you sure you never turned around in that lot? Cudda swore I saw your truck in that lot so that means that you plow it.....guilty...

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You pile of snow in your lot caused the handicap sign to pop out of the ground in the other lot.

4. snowplower1

Thats where i find it funny, it was summer. I question though, does she have a case against the owners? I know i will end up let off it'll be a pain though.

5. dieselss

Well, if she can prove it was from the plows. But remember name EVERYONE in the lawsuit.

6. grandview

I have a hold harmless clause,so don't include me.

7. dieselss

I wasn't there, I was outta state at that time.

8. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Did she have tire tracks across her back?

9. grandview

I heard rug burns:confused:

10. snowplower1

That would be unfortunate for who ever plows those lots if they knocked that over cause some how it'll all be on them for not fixing it

11. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

send it to a NSM for action as necessary