1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This what we do in the summer !

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by HIGGINSTRUCKING, Jan 11, 2005.

1. HIGGINSTRUCKING

HIGGINSTRUCKING Junior Member

We race these boats in the bay I hope the image works

scan.jpg

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Cool! Here's what I do.

Resized_Resized_DSC00016.jpg

3. HIGGINSTRUCKING

Do you race in a club ?

4. The Boss

No, we just use it on the river. This along with my buddy's Hondo used to be raced on the SLDBA circuit. I'll be going to the world finals in Phoenix this November.

5. HIGGINSTRUCKING

I need one

I've been looking for some thing like that I live in a tourist town. In the summer the boys from the city all come down with there scarbs and stuff and think there great. Anybody can do seventy in twenty foot plus deep vee but it take balls to do nintey in a flat bottom three wide in a turn. I'm fearless on the water I just want a sime vee like seventeen foot to smoke em' :drinkup:

6. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Summer eh...

Let me find a pic of me still working lol.

7. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats awsome, I bet thats a blast. We have a 30ft SeaRay Weekender. Its a sweet boat, but I never go down to the dock anymore (no time). Some day, when im like 30 or 40, I want to have either a big as$ 40ft Scarab or one of those cigarette boats, I love the 45ft Poker Run Cigarette boat, those are awsome!!!

Some day I will own one though!!!! Those cigarette racing boats are awsome. Those flat bottom boats are cool, but you can have more fun with the cigarette boat IMO because you can have your freinds and family on board, you can sleep on it, and what not, whereas the flatbottoms are more of a toy and might become boring after a while, kinda like jetskis. I love off shore boats, some day ill have a big 40" Scarb or Cigarette boat!!!!

Heres a pic of a Scarab, I like the Cigarette boats alot more, but these are still sweet. Any Off Shore is awsome IMO. :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

You guy's got to much payup LOL

9. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Here is one of my summer toys. Plowing helps to keep fuel in the tank.

Baja 322.jpg

10. wls

wls Senior Member

different season, but we race this, while the crew is pushing snow. :)

11. Budz

Budz Junior Member

Car show's and cruise-ins are what I do in the summer.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. The Boss

Eyesell, post another pic. of your Chevelle here. :nod: It's badass. :yow!:

13. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Some nice toys guys! Hey Boss, does that boat of yours have a casting platform?? :D Looks like you could troll the whole lake or river in about 20 seconds with that thing!

Hey Wriken, how's the racing been going? Any trophies yet? Ever race out this way?

Buck

14. wls

wls Senior Member

not to bad, we may go to Eagle River next year. Next weekend, we are in Linclon, Mi, then we go to canada for a race, then back to mich.I was their (ER) this sept, sure is nice there. Might have to move to Minn, ice is getting hard to make in this warmer climate. :)

15. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Come on out! We've got tons of ice and tons of snow. Plus you'll be closer to Thief River Falls...Arctic Cats headquarters. I'm about 60 miles from their front door.

Buck

16. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

BOSS, thanks for the complement, here are a couple from this summer and it in it's current re-paint stage.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  17. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

another :redbounce

18. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

where I'm at right now, :realmad:

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

It's always nice to discuss where our hard, let me re-fraze that " Very Hard " earned money goes. I'm spending last storms earning on new glass, new vinyl top, paint, etc, etc.

Anyway thanks again for checkin' out the pic's on plowsite.

20. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Eyesell,
    VERY nice ride there. :nod:

I know it's hard to tell by pictures, but why are you re-painting it? It appears to be mint in the pics.

Buck