1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This SUCKS!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LordOfTheSith, Dec 18, 2009.

1. LordOfTheSith

LordOfTheSith Member

December 19 and hardly any snow in Syracuse,NY!!!!!! All the big storms have missed us so far or have been rain. WTH is going on here????? Looks like it is gearing up to be a crummy snow season here......AGAIN!!!!
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like you'll be last in the Golden Snowball award!
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I know, its frustrating watching everyone else get all the snow. We haven't much in the way of snow either, this time last year we had well over 3ft on the ground. There is absolutely nothing on the ground now and maybe a dusting by Sunday. They say we have a season total of 12.5" so far and I bet thats stretched by 4 or 5 inches. Some forecasts are saying a major winter storm by Christmas....we'll see.
  4. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

I feel your pain since it's been the same here.
    Something supposedly on tap for Sunday..will see.
    Hope the snow gods send some your way too.
  5. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Luppy the only pain youll be feeling on sunday will be your ass from siting in your Jeep for so long.Thats one awsome driveway plow you have there ,what type motor come in those.
  6. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

This is great! I don't care for the cold but I like it when it's not snowing. It makes up for the last couple years.payup

Go seasonal.