1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This sucks

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lucky Star, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Junior Member

The weather over this past weekend was in the 60s here. I know we don't get crazy winters in St. Louis but come on 60 at the end of December...I'm ready to go to the snow anyone need some help thats not extremely far???

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Sorry - it's going to be in the 50s in Maine today.
  3. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

It's going to be warm for a day or two. Let hope that it's an early January thaw. Think snow ASAP
  4. J.E. Hoenig

J.E. Hoenig Junior Member

It's gonna be 60 in Albany NY today,good thing is in the northeast it only takes a day or two to completly change things.It was 50 the week before the double snow storm we got on the 19th ,and there calling for a storm to possibly move in towards the end of the week.(it's only hope,I don't actually trust any forecast that's a week away)
  5. akplowman

akplowman Junior Member

Highs this week in Anchorage are only supposed to be 0 to 10 with lows down as far as -20. Throw in a 10-15 mph wind and windchills could be down around -45
  6. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

lows down to -20 :eek:

send us some please
  7. akplowman

akplowman Junior Member

Usually when its that cold it doesn't snow, at least in my area, but i'll send ya some anyway.
  8. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

60's here today suppsoed to be abck around 40 tomorrow then possible snow on wednesday
    but it still sucks all our snow is gone!!
  9. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Ya! Last weekend it was 9, had a little ice storm on Monday and washing my truck in shorts on Saturday. Broke the 50 yr record,it was 73. We want winter back
  10. gprx2

gprx2 Junior Member

Its going to be in the low 40's today and tomorrow in Omaha,
    Last friday it was pushin 60
  11. fci

fci Senior Member

65 in maryland today