1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This stuff is awesome guys, you gotta get it!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by FinerCuts, Dec 16, 2010.

1. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

I have to say I have always seen the ads on here and lawnsite, and yes I always was like hmmm kinda cool looking stuff but I probably wouldn't need it...I was wrong. You all really need to try this stuff! I sprayed it on plows and salt spreaders and it works awesome. I also sprayed it on a snowblower that I have always had problems with because a cord would get wet and freeze and then wouldn't turn, sprayed it on there today and what do you know, it worked. Fluid film has got me for a life time customer!:nod:

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Awesome! Looks like we've got a new member of Fluid Film anonymous. :nod: Thumbs Up :D

3. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Haha! I like how you got that Name Dano! LOL.....

5. Dano50

from CA

Are you watching the new show? I could get the theme song stuck in my head just thinking about it...

6. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

I've been waiting for my FF sample to arrive, and see ho well it works.

Good to hear you like it so well.

7. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

will join your group

8. upstate29353

upstate29353 Junior Member

can you send me a FF sample please I cann't pm but the address is d conklin 119 cobb rd boiling springs,sc 29316

9. Dano50

from CA

You got it!

10. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I got my Free sample and loved the stuff so much I went and bought a case
    Thank God for Fluid Film

Fluid 4.jpg

Fluid 2.jpg

11. Mr. Jon

Mr. Jon Senior Member
    from Jersey

Just bought my first can of FF. Does the plow have to be dry or can I spray it while it's still wet after cleaning? Is there a minimum temperature for spraying FF?

12. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I had my plow washed & dried and sitting in a garage at 20 Degree's and sprayed FF on it and it worked fine for several hours of snow not sticking to the blade

13. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

dano can give you a more technical answer once he's back in the office if you would like but fluid film can be applied in wet or dry conditions. however, the colder it is the thicker it will become causing the spray can to not spray. let the can warm back up for a lil while and you're good to go again for a lil while. in super cold conditions the brush cans and gallon cans with a regular paint brush become your best bet

14. sargex595

sargex595 Member

Sample

Could you send me a sample at,

Curtis Pedone
    8256 State Rt. 22
    Granville, N.Y. 12832

Thanks,
    Curt.

15. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Think I'm going to have to try this stuff.

16. redskinsfan34

redskinsfan34 Senior Member

I don't know if you guys mow also. If you do, scrape the under the deck of the mower real good, make sure it's dry, and hit it with the FF. Let it set overnight. You won't believe the amount of cleaning it eliminates!

17. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

:nod: I agree with you, redskinsfan34.:waving: Fluid Film is excellent to use under the deck of a mower. It helps with the removal of grass build up and any corrosion from occurring. :drinkup:

18. bigc1301

bigc1301 Senior Member

Never thought of the mower trick. Will be trying it this year

19. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I love everything about this stuff...had a brainstorm and brought it to the firehouse. You'd be surprised how much stuff on a firetruck is made better with Fluid Film!

20. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I don't know if its healthy or not, but I found out by accident it's an awesome hand cleaner.