1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This site is great.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by F350MVP, Aug 21, 2006.

1. F350MVP

F350MVP Junior Member

Just found the site last night and spent a few hours just reading all sorts of threads. It got late so I didn't sign up until today. Plan on using this site often. I have been plowing driveways for myself and commercial lots for a buddy for a couple of years and plan on taking on my own commercial clients this season and this site will be a great help. Talk to everyone soon.
  2. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

I agree MVP, it is a great site with so many knowledgeble plow pros who are happy to share with everyone. I have been plowing for seven years but after a couple of months of daily reading on many aspects of plowing I would like to quote Yogi Berra - "I didn't know how much I didn't know". I still look forward to logging on every day!