1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This should make u guys happy

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TEX, Dec 15, 2008.

1. TEX

TEX Senior Member

2. Grampa Plow

Grampa Plow Senior Member
    from Midwest

If he keeps his ad in, I bet somebody offers their wife for a trade!

3. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Wtf over! These idiots will try anything.

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Actually, I may know who it is. Not surprised. No wonder I can't get any jobs around here.

5. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

That's pretty low.

6. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

I'll give him all the water he can drink if he takes all my snow.

7. big acres

big acres Senior Member

I'm sure I'll get ripped for saying this, but this guy knows their are people who need snow removal but do not have the money to pay. If he values trades like we value $$$$, he has just identified his own little market niche?

8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Could it be Mercer_me???? :D

9. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

No. I think Mercer_me is up around Skowhegan area.

10. TEX

TEX Senior Member

there is a guy in conner twp that does my grandmother in laws for $12 per push but thats just a cut rate for her............hell shes 84 yrs old and lives by herself

11. amars415

amars415 Member

Holy Balls! :gunsfiring:

12. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Don't let the old timers fool ya!! Many of them are wealthy, or should I say, filthy stinking rich. Now, they didn't get that way by spend, spend, spend, however, they still have plenty of cash. Many would be surprised by some who cry poverty all the time who are really sitting on bank rolls that run into the $500,000 range. I'm not saying your grandmother's one of them. I've got a grandmother who doesn't have a dime to her name.

13. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

I have an old guy's drive that I do. When I came by to give him his estimate he told me over and over that he did not care how much it cost. Man it was hard to charge him what the job was worth. The old and broke thing realy works to there advantage if your a nice guy.

14. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

No, it's not me. Mick is rite Mercer is near Skowheagan. But I would plow a driveway for an ATV or snowmobile.:D