1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This new look for plowsite

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by BIG M, Feb 25, 2004.

1. BIG M

BIG M Member

These colors have got to go.
    The light Blue is just blinding.
    Very hard to read.
    I was gonna mention it before but I thought it was temporary.Oh well just my opinion.
  2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

uh oh, shame on you, you better duck.:nono:
  3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

i hated the new look at first but now i like it alot it looks more like a snowplowing site with the blue ans the snowflakes. alot of work went into it and it looks nice now.
  4. BIG M

BIG M Member

5. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Yea, for now ... its here to stay ... soon, I will setup plowsite so users can choose this style or the old style ... until then, hold tight.

Also, please post these type of discussions in the help/support forum ... I would have replied sooner cuz I get instant emails to threads/posts in that forum.
  6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I think it's alot better than the old version.:nod: People who don't like it should move on.:sleeping:
    Good work Chuck.:waving:
  7. GesnerLawn

GesnerLawn Senior Member

I can't deal with the new colors either. The light blue in the thread titles is what gets me. Really hard to read for me. I do have Astygmatism in my left eye, so maybe that's it.
  8. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

How does everyone feel about the look now....looking to make changes before the site starts to get busy soon....
  9. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I love the new look, hated it at first for some reason.
  10. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Looks good; Much easier to see.
  11. Raydon

Raydon Member

I liked it as soon as I opened it. Well done Chuck. It looks more modern and up to date. Nice and colorfull.

12. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i rally like the new color much easier on my eyes.
  13. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

I'm the one who made some changes to the layout in order to make it compatible with the new vBulletin 3 template system, since we upgraded this morning. I'm glad to see that you like the changes. :)

If there's anything that's missing or that you would like to be changed, please let me know by replying to this thread and I'll look into that.

14. Raydon

Raydon Member

as long as it gets spell check, it's fine with me.

15. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

That's definitely something that I plan to add this afternoon.
  16. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

The spell checker is now back.
  17. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Looks great,nothing wrong with a little change... :drinkup:
  18. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

maybe i'm asleep at the wheel :confused: but my signature isn't showing up and it is checked...
  19. lamarbur

lamarbur Senior Member

re-doing font size

I can't find where to change the font size.. There is so much on the screen now and condensed so close, it is next to impossible to see and read,, I have a 19" BTW

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I was pleasantly surprised. It looks very nice!