1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This is what happens when your IN MY WAY!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Fiafighterdude, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

This is what happens when your IN MY WAY!!
    Also
    This is this is how we do it in Friendship Maine (Friendship Powah!!!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is a junk car out back of my grandfathers hardware store it broken down so the only place that car would go is to the junk yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_4160.jpg

100_4159.jpg

100_4158.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

NOT a good way to make friends at Plowsite, un-professional. Albeit there are some people who desperately need thier cars burried just because it is soooooo funny to watch them dig themselves out!!!!!! (perhaps you could loan them a shovel!)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  3. Fiafighterdude

from ME

this is a junk car out back

thats a junk car out boack of my grandfathers hardware store it broken down so the only place that car would go is to the junk yard

4. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

Well, in the spring when it thaws out you might be able to get it there!

5. Fiafighterdude

from ME

i hope so its in the way when i plow and when i mow

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I do the same thing in the parkign lots i do. I will push the snow against the front and sides.

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

We plow around everything! That is very bad for business...how would you feel if that was your car? Junk or not as a professional you should have more sense then to be doing that to someone else property, the only way it would be acceptable if it was your car!

8. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

you mean that big pile you've got there now ISNT in your way ???

seems as though if it were going to the junkyard, it would have been easier to have it towed first...IMO

9. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

roll the windows down, push the snow in, haul to junkyard, problem solved

10. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Why is it junk? whats wrong with it??I need a cheap car for my 1 step daughter.........

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Guys give hime a break, he's young having fun at his granfather's store. His GF most likely gave him the OK, so no big deal.

12. Fiafighterdude

from ME

wtf

ALRIGHT LISTIN UP GUYS THIS IS A JUNK CAR THAT NO ONE USE'S
    the only place this car is going is to the junk yard (i dont do this to paying customers)

13. So that means that if YOU dont pay me i have all the right in the world to do that to your car. I think that you would be very pissed off at me for that. And i also hope that you put one dent or mark on that car and that the owner sues you for all that you have, that is just one other child being himself. NOT called for at all, and a nother thing, dont you think that it brings the bar down for everyone on this site. I also hope that one of you clients see's that and drops you for it.

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Guys are you reading his replies??? Holy chit, you guys are acting like a bunch of little school girls. :dizzy:

15. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Junk Car or not. It just gives a bad image. If the car is junk why has it not been sent to the junkyard? it sounds like it hyas been there a long time if you were mowing around it. I guess you also blow grass clippings all over it too.

James

16. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

no grass clippings, car already full of snow

17. Fiafighterdude

from ME

omg

the car is junk it is being used for parts thats why it still where it is and i would never do this to any one i posted this only as a joke all why is every one being so !!!inmature!!!

18. Fiafighterdude

from ME

the car is being used for parts thats why its still where it is

19. Fiafighterdude

from ME

Thank you EGLC

20. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I think it is funny. Everyone is just getting pissy because they aint gettin no snow and getting home sick, lol. They are right you dont do it to paying people but if it is a pile of crap that you have been using for parts, why not??? I have had a few hoopdies and done wayyy wayyyy worse to them and mostly didnt involve a truck, lol. It gave me a chuckle and I aint gonna pee in your cheerios over it either:drinkup: