1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This is our customer renewal form! Can you make additional suggestions?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Robert Payer, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Robert Payer

Robert Payer Junior Member

:nod: I will attach our renewal form. Hoping that you can contribute to improve it. This is my first time attaching anything here. Hope that it works.

Be sure to check out renewal letter. I think that it is pretty good!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005
  2. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

I presume that is for a small driveway or a sidewalk ?
  3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

the mase needs to go.......looks ok otherwise
  4. Robert Payer

Robert Payer Junior Member

Does any one else think the maze needs to go?
  5. djd427

djd427 Member
    from NEPA

I would get rid of the maze!! Otherwise I think it is good. Should get some positive response out of it.
  6. business

business Junior Member

I don't know if the maze should be there, maybe not but I'd say it is too compressed. Leave some spaces in between the titles. Too much text in a bunch.

Keep it simple!
  7. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Hey Robert,

What size driveways are you doing cuz we only get like on average between $140-$180 a year for 20 pushes on a single pass 8'x100' drive here in Euclid and in Wickliffe. Other than that I think the flier looks good but yes I think the maze also needs to go. I would include that in a monthly newsletter or something but not in a renewal flier.
  8. Ken1zk

Ken1zk Senior Member

I think the letter is well written and to the point, however I agree with ditching the mase and spreading the type a bit. Also you should include a date for when the balance is due near the offer (ie. balance due September 1, 2005). I like your efforts with networking, I would send out with the renewal letter a referral letter that your current customers can give to a neighbor instead of just a renewal letter. In the referral letter introduce yourself and your company and services you have to offer to the new client, give them reasons to do business with you.
    Good Luck
  9. HALH VT

HALH VT Senior Member
    from Vermont

Check your spelling manually. The first "planning" is spelled "planing", spell checker won't catch that.