1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

this is my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fisher guy, Dec 28, 2008.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

this is my truck i found this picture from the day i bought it down in Florida before i moved to ma i bought it Nov.2006 with 57,000 miles on now it has 120,000 been great to me only issues with the first year 6.0 that i had was 3 bad ICP sensors all under warranty and a windshield wiper motor shes been a great truck to me i love her this January I'm getting a fisher poly caster and next season I'm getting my bosses 8' fisher X-blade SS off his '04 f-350 when he buys his new truck and 8'6 Xtreme V tell me what u think guys

l_1307a227467ac04c1451a3404f2b2f7d.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Should make a great plow truck.

3. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I am by no means a ford guy but have to say nice truck!! The white Duramax in the picture yours? I'll trade you:D

4. fisher guy

nope not mine that was still at the dealership i was picking it up that night

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice truck. Any thoughts on getting a black grill since the bumper is already all black (no chrome)? Is the back bumper black also?
    Usually when the bumper is all the same color as the body the grill follows suit.

6. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck
    should serve you very well

7. fisher guy

yes the rear bumper is also black i thought of that but since its a centennial edition with the chrome badging on the sides that the lil bit of chrome on the front sets the truck off. ive only seen 3 of these in Florida and none in mass like this one so i keep it like that to be a lil bit different

8. fisher guy

thanx kyle all i need now is a back rack and my strobes and ill be set. looks like im getting some whelen to put in the grill and on the tool box for the time being and maybe a lil dual rotator mini for the time being until i can afford my future set up 2 mini edges and some hide aways along with the 2 in the grill and 2 on the tool box

9. ColliganLands

10. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

FORD builds the best work trucks!

11. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

sweet truck dude!!!!!!

12. fisher guy

thanks guys ill keep adding pics as the truck comes together

13. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

NIce...BUt I like THe Dmax On the side!!

14. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

Fisher isn't popular here... what are they like?? everyone runs boss here

15. ColliganLands

edit that i meant to say M4 for the toolbox
    m9 is a side light for an ambulance lol its huge

16. fisher guy

correction i cant put em on the back of the tool box anyone got any idea what i can put on the back of the fisher poly caster for strobes if any ill be already runnin hideaways in the taillights i got the front thought up and the back rack but just want to put some in back cuz of the spreader but i dont know where grr. the poly casters got those feet so cant put em there

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  17. ColliganLands

tir 3 lin 4 lin6 m4 any surface mount led will work on the back of the sander

18. fisher guy

oh ok thanx man

19. ColliganLands

you can always give matt a call too im sure hed be happy to give you some recommendations or whatever you need

20. fisher guy

i was thinking about him the thing is i just found out we got our own light guy we buy the lights or whatever and he installs em and hes right in town he does it part time but hes real good