1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This is my tractor

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by johndeereguy, Feb 24, 2007.

1. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

This is what I use to move snow with. It works great. I move a lot of big areas, but with tons of things and trucks to go around, very handy.
    ps. this is the first time I have figured out how topost a pic. ya for me!!!!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

nice! looks like that backblade does a good job scraping
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those are some nice pics. I have a 4310 and love it to death.
  4. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Where are you from in Iowa? That truck stop looks familiar. Nice JD too, just a dream for us right now.
  5. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Deereguy, fantastic looking set up. Gotta love the factory cabs! (no squeaks, rattles, or annoying rust spots from rubbing)
    If you need more capacity, try using the Tuffline hi-capacity rear mounted box scraper (7' or 8' avail.), rear boxes on tractors are very effecient. Up here, we have too much snow to keep up using rear blades.
    Also, I like the factory beacon. When i checked into those as an accessory for an 8330, they ran over $500 cdn. :dizzy: For half the price I could get a mini-bar with 2 strobes!
    Again, great looking machine, and you can't beat using only 1 gallon of fuel per hour at full throttle! Good luck with it!payup

Tuffline Brochure:
    -Page 40

6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Very nice loader. Is that a 4520? If so, my girlfriends father is looking for the same thing with the cab and all. But hes getting rediculous prices on it.
  7. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

that thing is very nice!! i would love to have something like that for my sidewalk guy... and i would love it to mow our shop with i bet it is nice and cold in there on the 100 deg days!!