1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

this is insane!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, May 22, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

idk if you have seen this before...but its the first i saw. omg i love it and i want it!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HkGm79C-mmY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HkGm79C-mmY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

who say's you cant use steroid's ,man i wanted to put a 4bt in a truck i was building but did not have the money this cut made a animal out of a ford ! these baby's can put out the power.
  3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

bad Azzzzzzzz
  4. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry .. looks like crap. All that black smoke makes it look like a steam locomotive than anything else
  5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

that thing is awesome.....
  6. Sno What

Sno What Member
    from CT

"The black smoke don't mean she's broke!". Now if I could just get a Super Duty with one...
  7. bosslover

bosslover Member

black smoke out of a ranger is HOT! thats awsome i want one
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

thats cool.

i dont like how people put music over those type of vids. i rather hear the engine
  9. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

If it ain't smokin it's broken!! Sweet truck I love diesels and wish I could afford one, not in a ranger though I would prefer a 2500 but that is one heck of a nice truck!! Nice post