1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This is how you build a plow Jeep!!

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by JeepTJ, Feb 16, 2010.

1. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Senior Member

2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Ya maybe if your like Russian or something
  3. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

yeah whats the point? you could do that or you can just get tracks, and i bet there easier to put on than that thing in the video. plus you cant really put a plow on that thing but you can put a plow on a jeep with tracks
  4. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

this is not my jeep. i am just showing you a picture of the better way to what ever you want to call that thing in the video!!!

here it is vvvvv ha i like his/her extra track as the spare tire!!!

ATT 94 Jeep Wrangler 005.jpg
  5. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

now this is a better way too!!!!!!!!!!!

this is not mine!!!!!! found on google!!!!

plane is not mine but its funny!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I had a Niva back in the early 90's ( not in the USA ) you could not kill those things
  7. LEVE

LEVE Member

Back in the 1950's the US Government ordered 20 CJ6's modified and put on tracks. It's an awesome vehicle.

This one ended up in Spokane at an auto-auction company; I had the privilage of crawling all over it... it's a pretty neat vehicle. I'd love to have it.