1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This is how to make it snow!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Grn Mtn, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Damn, I should have done this in December. As some of you may know my truck was run into by another plow companies bigger plow truck. Needless to say I've been watching the weather reports(I know why bother) to look for a safe stretch. Well yesterday morning I brought my truck into BRAAAP's body shop, 'No significant accumulations until thursday' Fine, I get my little rental truck and drive home with happy thoughts.

That night at 8pm as I'm putting my kids to bed I look out side and see little lake flakes coming down, no big deal, we get them all the time. At 9pm I get up from watching some TIVO and holy crap! 4" of ......S...N...O...W!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DON'T HAVE MY TRUCK. THE FIRST REAL SNOWFALL OF WINTER AND MY CRAP IS SITTING IN THE DRIVEWAY.

Here is a picture of it this morning with 6" of powder on it.

HowToMakeSnow.jpg

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Show how did you plow?
    James

3. Grn Mtn

I am subbing my accounts out while the truck is away.

4. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Senior Member

update

Hey Roald
    Isn't that how its always work? You take your plow off it snows, You put your truck in the shop its snow a lot:cry: What a min Maybe this might take longer then we thought as long as we keep getting snow:p Thing are going good dents pulled and mudded up and new door to fit on if i get a chance ill post some pic you ya:waving:

5. Kosty

Kosty Member

grn mtn, man the city didnt get crap. barely a inch or two in spots. got to love that lake effect.

6. Grn Mtn

Tell me about it, I do a lot near lake and 104 and it just had 3", thats only a mile away.

7. Grn Mtn

Real funny---NOT:D

In progress Picts would be COOOOOOL.

8. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

I know how you feel.
    I made a new plow mount last week after the one on the truck broke during the blizzard.
    I was going to mount the new lights and one was broken. Sent them back this morning and guess what is expected tomorrow?
    So tonight I will be mounting driving lights to get by.