1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This is a great site!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Catskill Plowin, Feb 5, 2004.

1. This is my third day on this site, I'm very impressed.Great group of guys who speak my language.I've been trying to catch up on different topics, the weath of info is unbelievable.Thanks:drinkup:
  2. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

Agreed, The site is great. It does have it's limitations in that it is in forum format. Therefore many discussions seem "new" when actually they have been gone over with a fine toothed comb. That's why the "search" feature is a good tool. Try using it before posting a question. You may find it's already been discussed.
    I'd like to see an area of links/archival info. That way valuable info could always be in one spot. I'm sure that bandwidth costs probably curtail that.
  3. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Re: Newbie

We almost have a terabyte of bandwidth th chew through so there really is no limitations.
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

great post JElmWin i couldnt agree with you anymore. this is the best snow website ever. i have learned more on this website then i could in any school. thats why i view while in school lol.
  5. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Agreed......I have been plowing for over 20 years and have learned alot that I did not know since joining up here. Great site.

Lots of traffic on here, more than I expected.

By the way, how much does it slow down in the summer?