1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

this ebay plow bringing too much $$$

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wiseguyslawn, Dec 4, 2009.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

no pump or cylinders. I have both sitting in the garage but it seems to much for he's selling. plus no mount or wiring?

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Uh... your link doesn't seem to be working.

3. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

What ebay plow??!! no link or picture :eek:

4. wiseguyslawn

5. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

ICK!! It's a Meyer. Anything is too much. :D

6. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Quote from ad. Truck side only no mount, wiring, or controller. So what is he selling? Some people just don't have a clue.

7. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

I think its safe to say that guy doesnt know what he's talking about. I probably wouldn't buy from him

8. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Somebody is going to be upset when they buy that plow and find out that its going to end up costing more to complete than it would be to buy a new one. JMO

9. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

What you see in the pictures... I think that was a typo.

This is off of a 08 Chevy that was in a wreck. This has been used twice (two events).

How do i know this?... Its my brothers plow, i see his description is confusing, i will notify him. It is in great condition, it has been sitting, and we just want to get it out of our garage.

The year says 07-08, because it was brand new when it was installed, but we dont recall the year of the plow.

If you want to come check out the plow let me know... I assume u noticed we are in toledo too... I think this would look good on that 1996 f250 you got.

Look, in pic one, you can see my bros 99, in pic you can see our 09...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  10. rusty_keg_3

I dont think so... It was over $5,000 new... So, if this sells for $1200 again, u think they will have to spend $3600 on cylinders, pump, mount, and controller? Maybe if they bought all new stuff...

11. ScottPA

ScottPA Senior Member
    from PA

5,000$ new??? Just bought my 8.5' Fisher Extreme V for 4,900 installed. How the heck could that be worth over 5,000 new?

12. rusty_keg_3

Oh, and it sold for $1200 a week ago, but guy called and said he is in the hospital, about to have back surgery (emergency) and that he wouldnt even be able to plow this winter, so we said he didnt have to buy it...

13. rusty_keg_3

Not sure, its my bros plow...

14. ScottPA

ScottPA Senior Member
    from PA

I see, I was't trying to be a smart a$$, just kinda blows my mind that it would cost so much for that. Maybe I just got a really good deal.

15. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You talking to me? I've never owned a Ford

16. rusty_keg_3

No, i understand... Like u said u colud have got a deal... A few years back my bro bought a BRAND NEW Snow Ex 1875 (they go for over 2k) for $1,000, it came with everything, mounts, wiring, and controller... The place was going out of biz tho...

17. rusty_keg_3

No, sorry i was talking to WiseGuys Lawn & Landscape... He started the thread, and he lives in Toledo too! and he says he already has the parts, and i was thinking it would look nice on that Ford he has... Ya know?

18. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

I have diarrhea will be sitting on the can all day... Can't buy it !!!

19. wiseguyslawn

Ya the 96 is what I was looking at it for. Just got in thinking I'll have another 800.00 in mounting bracket, clevis, and wiring, have a controller right now.

20. wiseguyslawn

ill watch it on ebay. not sure what his fees are but he might be able to save some $$ if we deal off of the site