1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

This drives me nuts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gman2310, Dec 29, 2010.

1. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

We do a chain of gas stations. It absolutely drives me nuts when you a whole area all nice and cleaned off and here comes joe homeowner in to get gas and milk. After he goes into the store, he has to come out and clean his car off in the parking spot. Not just windows, the whole entire freaking car. I just want to follow them home and plow them in. Sorry, had to vent.

2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I say take them out Back and Beat the crap out of Them....:gunsfiring:....:nono::rolleyes:....:rolleyes:

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

happens all the time....part of snow removal

4. rjm5133

rjm5133 Member
    from PA

even worst than that is when joe jerk off comes in the parking lot I'm working in and parks right where I'm pushing snow instead of parking in an area which is clearly done and not in my way.

sorry also had to vent.

5. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Some people are clueless & some don't care

6. larrylaverne

larrylaverne Member
    from ill.

would you rather have that car driving down road and the driver not having good visibility because of snowy windows or not being able to see the oncoming car because the lights (front/back) were covered in snow.... please sir/mam clean your car off so i can see you and you can see me when we pass on the road

7. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

Would be even worse if he left a yellow snow spot after he cleared his car in the parking lot.

8. dumbyankee

dumbyankee Member

Well, how could they clean off their car in their driveway, there is too much snow in it. Drive some place to clean your car off where you will not fill you sneakers up with snow. are you stupid? Daaaaa

9. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Don't Eat the Yellow Snow.......:nono:.....:eek:

10. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Your kidding right?

11. LB1234

LB1234 Member

Back your vehicle up when he is doing this....accidently start the spreader and hold it on blast...if you time it right you can fill his car a little. AND if he decides to say something kindly explain that you need to melt all the snow he just placed on your parking lot. he'll get the point.wesportwesportwesport