1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

this deserves a ticket

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by easthavenplower, Jan 12, 2004.

1. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

this clown plowed the snow up and onto a public walk way no ticket for him:realmad:

picture 005.jpg
  2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Being that I also live in this fine state of CT:rolleyes: I will bet any amount of money that you would of got a ticket if you or I were to even think about doing something like that. When people do stuff like that it makes us all look bad
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Wait until late at night and push it all back to where he plowed it from. I'll send you a check to cover your troubles!:D :waving:
  4. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

Yeah.. U got that...

There was a snow plow truck that did a house drive way cross from my house, that guy just finish plow the drive way and push the snow right in to the street near the stop sign!!

I was't really happy about that... that is right in OMAHA NE..!

I dont know why that home owner would't hire me to do his drive way.. Read the sign on my truck?!?!

I do my own drive way too.
  5. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

I can go one better, a lowballer that does my neighborhood plowed the house across the street from me, and plowed the pile right in front of my mailbox and the end of my driveway (my driveway was plowed (in from the street) already)

(He had done this last year too, so I pushed it across the street to the curb)

When he did it this year I caught up to him down the street and not so politely told him off:realmad: I warned him that if he did that again I would plow the entire street into his customers driveway. !

And I meant every word I said.
  6. ronsracing

ronsracing Member
    from CT

I plow many driveways in my neighborhood but not the guy across my street. The guy who plows him leaves not only snow by my driveway but also his gravel from his driveway.
  7. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

i would be pushing it right back across the road done that before
  8. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

OR I could load up a couple of triaxle dumps and in the middle of the night create one helluva mogul or ski jump at the end of the neighbors driveway.

Or better yet find out where this lowballer lives and dump it there.
  9. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I would guess that the reason that your neighbor doesn't hire you would be the same reason that someone moves into a high end neighborhood, see's 2 or 3 different mowing company's mowing their neighbors yards, then turns around and hires someone completely different. DUH! I mean don't they know that if several people used the same contractor, they would probably get a better price.