1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of next year

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Tri-County INC., Feb 20, 2006.

1. Tri-County INC.

Tri-County INC. Member

already thinking of next year, wondering what you guys think of that fisher X BLADE worth it or just another gimic.:confused:
  2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Worth its weight in Gold. I will never switch to anything else...maybe a blizzard a ways down the road if I see some more development at the company.
  3. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I wouldn't trade mine for anything!

Money was no object in my selection, just weight but if you want stainless for longevity and looks, something that gets it down even in reverse and very strong there's nothing that I found that is better.
  4. Tri-County INC.

Tri-County INC. Member

Thanks for the IMput

Thanks guys we are thinking about going to these,because we have started having problems with our westerns starting to get fed up with them, more problems this year than anyother, funny thing is that we really havent had that much snow. ANYWAYS thanks for the imput.
  5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes they are good plows, and they are built stronger. The attack angle is better which means the plow scrapes very well as said above. It would depend on what your plowing as to what plow you get especailly if your going to purchase something that is more expensive then the average plow.