1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of getting.....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by F350plowing, Nov 28, 2009.

1. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Price looks a little on the high side to me.. 97 Ford dump should be around 8 or 9 thousand I'm thinking

3. F350plowing

i have never seen them that cheep! sure wish they where that cheep i would get both of them then!

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

The first link is something like blocking a site at school or something lol.

Dump truck looks a little on the high side like mentioned.... Maybe thats the price in your area.. Looks like a nice truck though.

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I didnt pay anywhere near that for my 00 GMC but it looks in a lot better condition than mine does,lol. Like someone said, around 8-9k tops with the plow.

6. F350plowing

this is a ford not a GMC so that's why you didn't pay that much
    :gunsfiring:

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Definitely priced high but it does look really clean...10ft blade will really clear some snow too!