1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking of becoming a dealer!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by RYDER, Jan 16, 2007.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I was thinking of becoming a dealer,but I don't own a store. If I became a dealer out of my home would that help any of you that live in my area? Or does anyone in the Grand Rapids, MI area own a store that I could try to sell some Thur?payup
  2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

You would need to check the laws in your state. Being a dealer out of your home may make your home commercial property which may not be accepted. Your neighbors will see you carrying many packages out of your home if your going to a UPS store or they will see UPS coming to your door step daily and complain. Neighbors can be your worst enemy but if your local law supports it then go ahead. You can do online sales and offer fair pricing with no overhead.
  3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I will check on that. I live in a small subdivision 4 lots Total and UPS is at 2 of the houses at least ever other day.