1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking About Selling Fluid Film. Have qustions.

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by s_melchi, Dec 24, 2008.

1. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

I was thinking of adding fluid film to my product offerings at my store. We started carrying Sno Way plows. We already do rustproofing at our store. There are two components to an actual rustproofing job. The undercoating or soundguard (usually rubberized) and then the "Rustproofing" which is a clear film type chemical that is applied with a application gun. The "Rustproofing" we use sounds very similar to Fluid Film. Maybe DanO can let me know how similar they are? We use Perma Plate and Great Lakes Chemicals for out rustproofing.

Also if you spray on Fluid Film does all the dust and dirt stick in it and make your equipment look dirty? That is one side affect to our Rustproofing chemical that some people don't like. Since it never dries it will collect dirt and it looks like crap to some people.

DanO contact me if you read this message so we can talk about carrying your product. Sounds like good stuff.

Scott Melchi
    260-687-9520 cell
    www.tristatelinex.com

2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i added fluid film this year and have been doing great with it... we just need some snow

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I will be in contact shortly. Thanks for the interest!

4. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

Fluid Film is a great product!
    After spraying Fluid Film on your equipment, you will get the initial dust, dirt or grass but it will not clump up .
    Fluid Film contains no solvents, and will not evaporate quickly. It remains on your equipment indoors for a year.
    Do a search on the forums...we have some fluid film fans who have actually made up songs and videos on Fluid Film. ...
    :jester: