1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Think your snomobile is BAD Check this 1 out!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LMG Masonry Inc, Feb 23, 2007.

1. LMG Masonry Inc

LMG Masonry Inc Member

:yow!: This thing FLYS:yow!:

ShowLetter.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

2. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Most stock 600 cc and up snowmobiles can do 90-100 mph, I bet that car, while it may be cool looking, does not get over 75 mph. Certainly has enouch motor but the gearing and aerodymanics and stuff probably limit how fast you can go safely. It does look like the skis and tracks come off and tires can mount on it for summer use.

3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like...

Looks like a fun toy!:)

4. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Great, you had to go and post that. Now im going to have to build one and waste all my money. :D

5. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I was thought my mountain cat was a cool ride, but I guess it's time to start over !!!

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I've seen that before, but it is still cool. I didn't notice the hubs the last time I looked at it. It is probably the only year round T Bucket hot rod. I'd love to see what that baby could really do.

7. speedy

speedy Senior Member

How 'bout this one? A 750 HP Nitromethane burning beast. It's a purpose-built hill climber. wesport

[​IMG][​IMG]

It's running SO far out on the ragged edge the you need a serious brain disorder to sit on it and squeeze the trigger. Read a little more about it at the following link:

http://www.snowmobile.ca/mha_internal/article.php?sid=373

8. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Back in the day...

Back in the late 60's early 70's all the major manufactures had big HP sleds for the day,Arctic Cat,Ski-Doo, Rupp had a big block Ford powered dual track sled all setup for Drags and speed runs.
    On the other hand I thought my ported and polished,milled... 670 Summit was quick.lol Where does it end:dizzy:

9. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

That thing is sweet!