2COR517;889579 said:
There, I fixed it.:laughing::laughing:
Ha, ha, ha

ha, ha

ha

:guns:

#79 ·
redman6565;889533 said:
why thank you...first i'd like to thank my mom, she was my inspiration through this whole time. then i'd like to thank google, which without that, I would have never found this place and all you guys. this was an exciting time for me....

lol :drinkup: ussmileyflag
Yo yo redman, I'm gonna let you finish and all, but I think JD's posts are the best of all time.

#81 ·
TCLA;889496 said:
I see you stopped rolling tape just before dealing with all those shopping carts. Not releasing the incriminating evidence hmmm??:rolleyes:

How many ended up in your snowbank? :D
No shopping carts were hurt before or after filming. I'm being serious, I think it's unprofessional. ;)
redman6565;889860 said:
:laughing: classic.

i don't know if everyone will get the reference though
I got it also. LOL Everyone is invited to the Plow Off and Mark the joke will never get old about your truck not starting.

#88 ·
MIDTOWNPC;890319 said:
Its Cobourg man! That would work! Infact I might try that on monday.
You should also have some red and orange ones's for the not so smart people. LOL My wife wouldn't let be buy anything that was beside a beer store or strip joint. Just giving you an idea for the renting the restaurant.:D

#90 ·
Triple L;890301 said:
Good one lumps...

Can you imagine JD Dave running a computer store :laughing:

Guy walks in, "ya im looking for a new computer"... Dave is like "o.k. well we only have these ones over here" whys that buddy asks "cause there green".......
Just picked up my new computer from Dave...

#93 ·
redman6565;890593 said:
get one...i picked one up last winter and love it :nod:
What did you get for a tractor and what do you run for a blade?
I dont know if you are a new user to tractors or not, but I would be. I have only ever run small compact tractors and skid steers. How do you find it to operate?

I really dont do big enough lots to have a big tractor.

#94 ·
Wicked good video.

#95 ·
MIDTOWNPC;891824 said:
What did you get for a tractor and what do you run for a blade?
I dont know if you are a new user to tractors or not, but I would be. I have only ever run small compact tractors and skid steers. How do you find it to operate?

I really dont do big enough lots to have a big tractor.
we run a Intl 4366, i think its 270 hp. we run a 16' pusher on it. the tractor actually manuevers as well as a loader, we can get around islands and everything with it.

picked it up at an auction for 4g's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.