11K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  redman6565 
#1 ·
#36 ·
redman6565;888586 said:
i smell a snowoff lol
Neige;888610 said:
:laughing: Im still waiting for mine.
My Moneys on Dave...
Especially with that new arrival today he could load it up with de-icer and clear a 90ft wide path per pass :nod:

Dave, Great meeting you today. Very impressive operation you have built.. Thanks again for the Wings !!!

The SIMA coat is nice and warm but I'm not sure what the GV embroidered on it means ? :laughing:

#37 ·
EcoGreen Serv;888816 said:
My Moneys on Dave...
Especially with that new arrival today he could load it up with de-icer and clear a 90ft wide path per pass :nod:

Dave, Great meeting you today. Very impressive operation you have built.. Thanks again for the Wings !!!

The SIMA coat is nice and warm but I'm not sure what the GV embroidered on it means ? :laughing:
neutral site for a snow olympics, snowplower style? we can have the relay push, the pile stacking, speed clearing, sidewalk clearing...

#46 ·
nh785;888678 said:
1 taker at a time please. mighty nice of ya to let me bring an 8611. I'll let you know when i'm coming.
But you have to take into consideration he is plowing down in kentucky and a blizzard to them is a 2 inch trigger:laughing:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.