1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Think you can out plow me?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JD Dave, Dec 4, 2009.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

A vid from last year of our 7220 with a 1985 14 ft Frink plow.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid181.photobucket.com/albums/x277/JDDave/SANY0160.flv">

2. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

In my sleep :laughing: That thing hauls in reverse!

3. WRIGHTWAY

WRIGHTWAY Senior Member

Good video:cool: in till you turned that awful music on :cry:

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Man driving through an unplowed lot with the blade up?!?!?! That's my pet-peev!!!

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

So what do you do, when the entrance is in the direction you have to plow the snow?

Great vid JD, looking forward to seeing some from this season.:drinkup:

6. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

i bet you i out-plow you

since you plow like old people screw

LOL j.k.. looks like fun.. although that music would put my to sleep, i need something more upbeat to keep me motivated.

7. maximus44

maximus44 Senior Member

Thats pretty efficient! do you think you would cut the plow time if you used a pusher?

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I gotta get me one of those...

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I wasn't nit picking, just messin.....................but yes, I'd drop the blade and roll it to the center on the way through and then turn around. No tire tracks that way. Its my OCD, that's all! ;)

10. KSikkema

KSikkema Senior Member

was there or was there not any tire tracks left when he was done? at the end of the day that's what counts!

11. nh785

nh785 Member

you seem to know your stuff JD but I gotta say I would beat you with a pickup and an 810

12. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

i like the motivational carrie underwood to go along with that macho video there JD, good choice lol

13. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I might be able to plow faster...
    A few questions first?
    Does the 7220 have duals?
    How many gallons per min. flow to the plow?
    Who's driving?

But really, nice vids...

14. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Do you really believe you can out plow with your pickup and a 810, vrs a JD 7220 with a 14 foot?

15. nh785

nh785 Member

yep .that lot anyway truck would never see reverse

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  16. redman6565

i smell a snowoff lol

17. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

What?:gunsfiring:

18. Neige

Neige Sponsor

:laughing: Im still waiting for mine.

19. redman6565

with me and you? i'll meet you in watertown, you bring your best hand shoveler and ill bring mine...lol

20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Anytime you want bring your truck down and we'll plow for pinks. You can bring an 8611 if you want also. Since you are from the snowbelt in Ky, I can see you get alot of practice plowing.
    No duals and no idea about gallons of flow, this is actually our spare tractor that I plow for a while with before I start spreading salt.
    Goth2o in all honesty it would be near impossible to plow more efficient then I do. Not trying to toot my own horn but facts are facts. All the snow has to go to the North end where the entrance is and you can't windrow snow to the sides. Also you don't have to worry about tire tracks with blades like ours because they don't ride up like a pickup. :drinkup: