Snow Plowing Forum banner

Think you can out plow me?

11K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  redman6565 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I gotta get me one of those...

#9 ·
Neige;888286 said:
So what do you do, when the entrance is in the direction you have to plow the snow?

Great vid JD, looking forward to seeing some from this season.:drinkup:
I wasn't nit picking, just messin.....................but yes, I'd drop the blade and roll it to the center on the way through and then turn around. No tire tracks that way. Its my OCD, that's all! ;)

#20 ·
nh785;888501 said:
you seem to know your stuff JD but I gotta say I would beat you with a pickup and an 810
Anytime you want bring your truck down and we'll plow for pinks. You can bring an 8611 if you want also. Since you are from the snowbelt in Ky, I can see you get alot of practice plowing.
blowerman;888550 said:
I might be able to plow faster...
A few questions first?
Does the 7220 have duals?
How many gallons per min. flow to the plow?
Who's driving?
But really, nice vids...
No duals and no idea about gallons of flow, this is actually our spare tractor that I plow for a while with before I start spreading salt.
Goth2o in all honesty it would be near impossible to plow more efficient then I do. Not trying to toot my own horn but facts are facts. All the snow has to go to the North end where the entrance is and you can't windrow snow to the sides. Also you don't have to worry about tire tracks with blades like ours because they don't ride up like a pickup. :drinkup:

#22 ·
JD Dave;888634 said:
Anytime you want bring your truck down and we'll plow for pinks. You can bring an 8611 if you want also. Since you are from the snowbelt in Ky, I can see you get alot of practice plowing.
so where do i enter my Intl 4366? lol :laughing:

#26 ·
JD Dave;888676 said:
Remember I have other tractors to choose from also and Neige might as well stay at home and after the 810 beats me he can drive to Montreal and they can have the plowoff semi finals. :rolleyes:
:guns: them are fightin words...lol :drinkup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.