1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Think this thing would plow well

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MOW ME OVER, Dec 20, 2005.

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

2. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

Kids Toy

It looks like a little kids toy at first. But wouldnt do me any good here.:mad:

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Yeah thats what I thought when I saw the first picture of it.
  4. RayGauthier

RayGauthier Member

it's a ski-doo

my dad had one !!!
    there great we would go fishing with it in the winter they go great. I think that it mite be the first thing a drove.
  5. me1223

me1223 Member

it would plow, they were made to groom snowmobile trails I think.
  6. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

i doubt the steering would be great, but otherwise quite a fun toy, my grandfather used to own a little bombadier and that was a blast to run. we used to pull people up a little ski hill near by and skid logs out of the woods, worked great.
  7. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Nope- close tho. They were designed to get OVER snowmobile and ski trails- not powerful enough to plow or to groom with. they are mainly a snow vehicle, but will handle most terrain.

Seen several of these things. Neet vehicle, but not practicle for plowing from what I know.

Groomers have more engine- this is only 2800 CC (170 Ci). Our groomers have Mercedes Diesel 6 cylinder engines- 6 Liters versus 2.8 litres in this.
  8. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

Our snowmobile club had one and it could not handle grooming very well. Under powered for grooming and could not support enough rear hydraulics for any serios drag. Definitely ok for transporting a couple people in moderate terrian. The hydro static drives are weak and usually the first to go, beware may seem fine but get the hydro's up to temp and they start to poop out. You must test it for at least an hour of use to be safe.