1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Think this needs some ballast?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mreamer, Jan 18, 2008.

1. mreamer

mreamer Member

I saw this truck on ebay, and could not get over how bad it looks. I could probably lift up the rear of the truck by hand.

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

whats wrong with it? it looks great to me?:eek::nod::p
  3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Can u say rusty frame!!!:(:eek:
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Now that is pretty bad. That has to be the worst I have seen this whole year. I dont know if ballast would even work. It needs some timbrens also...xysport
  5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Note to GM plow truck seller's: When taking pic's leave the blade on the ground!!!!
  6. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Thats how a lot of guys around here run their trucks, no lie.
  7. mnormington

mnormington Senior Member

guess it's front wheel drive, huh?
  8. santelikk

santelikk Member

If you look at the line of horizon it is also sloped, If you tilt you monitor to adjust the horizon to level and eliminate the foreground, it is not that horrible. The angle of the picture just enhances the nose dive. It does need ballast

KATTRANSPORT Senior Member

Only thing that looks wrong to me is the fact that its a Chevy:gunsfiring:
  10. rustyb265

rustyb265 Member
    from Mass

Ummmmmmmm.......nope....its still horrible.
  11. cjcocn

cjcocn Member

I think you guys are ignoring the effects of that spoiler at the rear of the cab. Once that trucks gets up to speed it probably levels out quite nicely! :jester:
  12. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

look at the space in the front wheel well and you think thats not bad lol id be afraid to drive that thing.
  13. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

some people are ********...
  14. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i gotta go find that guy in my town that has a boss v plow on a 04 crew cab f-150, it would definately give this guy a run for the money for the darwin award for intelligence lol :dizzy:
  15. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Now heres some ballast, Northern Ont style

16. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

The angle is messed up in that pic.. but it still looks bad just from looking at the amount of gap there is with the wheel and fender
  17. TEX

TEX Senior Member

i cant get over the diff in the wheel wells.
  18. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

19. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

omg.......................but its a nice truck
  20. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Um yeah its a **** ro lay, they all sit like that unless you tweak the t-bars. Rediculous if you ask me but what ever. Thats how the local Chevy dealer runs there truck for there lot too. :dizzy: Not only that but they leave the blade up in the air no matter what, day, night, weekend. I don't think I have seen the thing on the ground when its parked since they got it. Hate to be the guy that buys that one