1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

THINK SNOW!! Small Wheel loader, $8000obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Nov 17, 2008.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Ready to move, wheel loader with bucket and forks. Located in Ohio zip code 45806. 2400hrs. Great shape. Everything ready to work. Tight, enclosed cab, diesel motor, 3000lb lift, articulated steer. Will post pics asap. Re-listing this post due to confusion on last listing. 3 calls in last 2 days, I think this thing will move fairly soon. $8000 or REASONABLE offer!!! Call Phil if interested at 419 233 9339.

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You might want to mention what brand it is...

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Agreed plus pics

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

search his old thread he has it all listed with pics if he was not 10 hours away i would get

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I will try to link to the old thread. it just got pretty long and confusing. It is for sale. 4 calls in the last 3 days, just nobody with money in hand yet. I guess it is waiting for the right buyer. It is a Coyote brand based out of Hudson, Ohio. Parts are available. It does not need any parts. Just info for anyone hesitant of a lesser known brand. This is a dry machine with no leaks, good hydraulics and lines, solid engine. Heater does not work, but we keep warm with an inverter hooked to battery and 1500watt cube heater. Tight cab, warms up in 5-10min. Year is unknown. Here is a picture of what happens to plow trucks when their frames rust through. lol

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  6. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

I am interested.. I am in Upstate NY about 11 Hours from you. What is the lowest you will take??? Has to be worth the 22 hour round trip....

7. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Call me at 419 233 9339 if serious.

8. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Sorry for the delay.. Have been very busy... I will call you Friday

Thanks,
    Shaun

9. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

hicks...what size bucket is this machine, a 1 yrder? have you plowed with it before, cani t handle a 12ft pusher?

10. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Redman- I would say a 12' pusher is definately out. You would need a backhoe with 75+HP and 15k weight or so to push one. Not an expert, but I am throwing ballpark numbers out there. THis loader weighs in closer to a heavy skid loader and would be under powered to go 12'. Thanks for your interest though.

11. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Off to ebay!!! Will let go for $7250 this week if I can avoid the seller final value fees by ending the auction early. Otherwise bid away on ebay. Item number is 110319933707. Or search for Coyote loader or wheel loader. Good luck bidding or call my cell at 419 233 9339.

12. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

If I was closer I would be very interested. What is the HP?

13. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

It is a 35hp.

14. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Sold!

Please remove ad. This is SOLD!