1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Think ill work for less this season...............NOT!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowtoy, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Couldn't believe it, I received the seasonal proposal from a lesser known national I did work for last season and properties I've plowed for the last 6 seasons. After last years "issues" i had with them i think its clear that i wont be plowing for them this year, especially for $9K less than last year. I guess ill stick to the local business lots that still understand how winter works here in Michigan.
    Good luck to the national finding someone who will plow for the price they want to pay. I can assure you that you get what you pay for!!!!!
    I just needed to vent. Thanks for your support!!! :angry::angry::angry:
  2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I hear ya!... unfortunately they will find someone to plow for those rates
  3. pcslawn

pcslawn Junior Member
    from iowa

just say no

just say no to cheap @$$$ I did let them have those lowballers when there junk breaks down and there store sales drop off they will learn Holiday times is when they make all there money let there customers come over to your nicely cleaned lot and park