1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

think i hav bad receiver??

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by nyproduce, Dec 29, 2007.

1. nyproduce

nyproduce Junior Member
    from ny

Ive been having a problem with what seemed to be a loose connection, but the lite on my remote when givin a command just blinks, i hav power all the way to the receiver but coming out none, i cleaned all connections, changed solenoid, fuses are good, jump the solenoid, pump works but still lite on remote flickers wit no response to plow...does this mean the receiver is truly no good?...if so does anyone know online where to order?...thnx
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Sounds like a bad receiver to me. If you don't have a convenient local dealer contact me at snowtech@del.net
  3. nyproduce

nyproduce Junior Member
    from ny

receiver or microprocessor?

Are these the same things?
  4. yeah that was the symptoms I had. I haven't bought a new part yet because i'm trying to pool up some cash! Ballpark, what am I lookin' at $ wise?