1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

They say I hit their car with my plow. hahaaha

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by GSS LLC, Jan 2, 2014.

1. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

yeah, this is the photo i got. i hit the car with the plow. I wish this is all the damage it did..

Oh, yeah, its the gray car. notice the little orange marker plastic is off and theres a crack in the bumper cover below the headlight.

plow proof 2.jpg

plow proof 7.jpg

PLOW PROOF 8.jpg

plow proof 5.jpg

2. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

And heres what they are saying i hit it with.

[​IMG]

3. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

Looks like you got all your bases covered

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Until a lawyer gets involved!

5. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

What did the cop say?

6. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Are we finished here, it's time to hit Dunkin donuts!

7. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

Ya gotta love a desperate scammer....

8. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Where you even driving that way to hit the right side? Hard to tell in the photos to see which way the snow was coming off of the plow.

9. CleanCutL&S

CleanCutL&S Senior Member

By the way he parked it backwards and out that far i think he was trying to set you up honestly.

10. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Hahahahah!

11. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

If it is the silver car his tires tracks go over your windrow, meaning it was parked after you plowed.

12. cbservicesllc

cbservicesllc PlowSite Fanatic

GOOD POINT! Sure looks that way!

13. JCByrd24

JCByrd24 Senior Member
    from Maine

Obviously you did not hit that car, lots of evidence of that.

For the sake of conversation I will point out that the only time I've ever come close to hitting something with the plow was when I was in reverse, plow up and backing around something that I had just plowed around (looking in mirror instead of at plow at that point!), thus plowed snow line is not necessarily the get out of jail free card.

14. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I was just going to post that.

15. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member

Was the cop smart enough to see there tracks go over your windrow , And write it like that ?

I would print out those picture's and hang onto them , I think You are going to need it .

Bob

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  16. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

With this much evidence to prove you didn't do it,you must of!

17. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

now if that isnt a liberal obamacare point of view. :jester:

honestly. lets say i did hit the car (i didn't). they have no proof, no one saw it, no paint was traded that i can see. (for one, my 2" lifted dodge sits to high to hit it and my plow is red). It was on private property at that. No insurance company in the world would take that claim. People are ********.

18. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

I think the cop was going "its cold out here. ill just blame the plow truck driver, because nothing will come of it and its his problem to fight not mine. Im done here". back to the donut shop.....:angry:

19. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I would talk with the management company and show them your evidence so they know you didn't do it. Keepin good standings with them and tell the guy you will send your insurance the pictures and they can investigate it. There would be a little more damage if you hit it that far in...like the bumper cover would be gone. There would also most likely be some paint transfer on both vehicles.

I am no detective but it sure doesn't look like you hit it.

20. SnowFakers

SnowFakers Senior Member
    from CT

If you hit it there would be a transfer of paint. I forget what law of what that is but I learned it a few years back in a forensics course. There is always a transfer of paint in any accident no matter how slow.