1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

they said 2in snow yea right about 4-5in

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by RSK, Feb 16, 2008.

1. RSK

RSK Senior Member

Hi everyone
    Got a few pic of the last snow and some before the snow put a newer plow on the truck this year works grate and some home made plow wings get wide and get the job done/ The plow is 7-1/2 ft without the wings with wings 10ft 6in love the wings saves time and money. Buy the way the if any of you guys saw my truck on hear before you know it is 2wd and for the new guys just would like to let you know to.payup

Picture 220.jpg

Picture 098.jpg

Picture 216.jpg

Picture 214.jpg

Picture 215.jpg
  2. RSK

RSK Senior Member

a few more pic

Picture 221.jpg

Picture 223.jpg

Picture 093.jpg

Picture 224.jpg

Picture 213.jpg
  3. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I plow in 2wd all the time. Sometimes 4x4 is necessary though, especially when I need to run and gun! How much weight do you run in the back? I run about 1000 lbs between my sandbags and salt.
  4. RSK

RSK Senior Member

When i got the truck it did not have the dumper in it i used bag salt then. I run bulk now but most time i have about a ton in the truck. I start out with about 3 ton in it and then buy the time i am at my 4th lot I am out. The truck will plow without salt in the bed. I will try to find you a pic when i got the truck check out my other trends with my truck pic Some of them pic are with about 500lbs left in the truck :salute:
  5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures and truck. I never use 4wd. Need to be able to turn on a dime. I have only used it on my last truck 3 seasons ago to push back some piles. Thats about it.
  6. RSK

RSK Senior Member

It needs a good wash and wax that salt eats it off. I have been making a drive way so its in the mud a lot got to love the mud. If the snow would ever stay. there would not be mud right now.
  7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

payupnice truck and nice pics...wesport
  8. RSK

RSK Senior Member

a pic of the truck in the fall pic is off my phone