1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

They Can't be serious!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Seabee15, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Seabee15

Seabee15 Member

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

There is a guy around here with the same setup.

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Hahahahaha... wow!:eek::laughing:

4. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

hmm somebody had a little too much money and time on their hands

5. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Thats just stupid!

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Doesn't them push plates hanging all the way down like that defeat the purpose of the lift? :dizzy:

7. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

too much money, not enough brains, haha
    they coulda had a half decent looking truck if there wasn't that ugly construction on the front.. lolol

8. bighornjd

bighornjd Senior Member

If you've got that kind of money to put into a truck, you ought to be able to afford a dedicated plow truck in addition to your play toy rather than making them one and the same... just sayin.

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

not suprising from a ford owner! haha jk i want to see the plow markers

10. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

lol laugh it up but the best never rest :drinkup:

11. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

That truck is right around the corner from my house. I drove by it the other day and had to do the double take on it. I didnt beleive what my eyes where seeing.

12. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Well, if the snow starts rolling up to the hood you are in big trouble

13. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

I gurantee you that, they did not work hard for their $$$$$ otherwise they will not do stupid things like this.

14. pvtben121

pvtben121 Senior Member

yep he needs broom handles for plow guides

15. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

He must have a backup camera for a hood ornament to be able to see were the F the plow is up,down,left,right Who knows:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::laughing:

16. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Thats so ugly. If I was the dealer I would get rid of that mount. It looks so ugly on the front of that truck like that. I doubt the truck is even wired anymore for a plow. The previous owner obviously wrecked the mount and couldn't use it on his new truck so he just took the wiring.

17. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

How the heck would he have a clue what the plow is doing?

18. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

HAHAHAHAHAAAA that guy needs his genitals cut so he can't reproduce...down right stupid :laughing::rolleyes:

19. weekendwrench

weekendwrench Senior Member

HOLD ON SOLW DOWN GUYS!!! Good EYE Grandview. That is an old Earth works landscaping truck. Don’t know if he has a web site but he gets a new Ford diesel regular cab truck every new model change and lifts it SKY HI and has it costumed painted. (GREAT! Marketing) Been seeing him since the super duties came out. He does a ton of work in Wheatfield NY. The best part is his competition buys his old trucks to look like him. There is one kicken around on Grand Island. Don’t know how big his crew is but the Boss dives the biggest truck. I think it’s the best billboard out there, and believe me YOU SEE HIM COMMING. Yes I might be Jealous!! Brand new custom truck every few years, Yup still Jealous! I’ll get there some day.

20. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

My cousin down in Florida has an F550 Diesel that puts that truck to shame. His father owns a masonry business and always had a truck like that for the last 30 years. Beau, my cousin always said he was going to have a bigger truck then him one day. Well I will have to him send me some pictures, but everybody in the tampa/clearwater area knows his company because of his truck. It has been a great marketing tool for them for over 30 years. Now they did not put a plow on it obviously like this idiot did, but it always gets a double take no matter where it is .