1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

They call this an inch or less on 11/17 & 11/18

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Doom & Gloom, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

This is "a coating to an inch". Looks like a little more to me!

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pics, glad you got the first push in!:waving:
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well at least you got plenty to push all the snow that was forecasted for us went south. Im glad it did since the truck broke.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's a weatherman inch!
  5. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Your weatherman ROCKS ! If he,s gonna be wrong , thats the way to do it.
  6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice snow fall. Our weather people missed it a little today too.
  7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

boy that looks nice. cant wait for ours.
  8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Wellllll, it was an inch at a time, right?

Gotta love lake effect and the idiot forecasters, I've plowed 8" of flurries before.
  9. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Hmm.. Well an inch of rain is supposed to be about 10 inches of snow, so maybe he meant an inch of rain or something.
  10. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks like a Northeast Ohio inch to me. Do you plow that whole lot with that 7.5. Seems to be a decent size lot. How big is it. Oh yeah I am putting pro wings on my 8.5 ploy this week also...:salute:
  11. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Yes I do use the 7.5. The lot is about 300 x 300 plus dock plus side drive plus front executive spots. With 2-4 inches it takes me about an 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 without wings. Takes about 1-1 and 10 minutes with wings. I will take more pics of the whole place maybe tonight if it keeps snowing. It has taken me as long as 6 hours with 18 inches of snow, I had to call for help! I get $200 for each push. Been doing it for 10 years. Not a bad gig. I will post pics of my new wings also.:nod: