1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Thesnowplow.com Customer Service

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by strothers7055, Dec 9, 2014.

1. strothers7055

strothers7055 Junior Member

I ordered a 24" snow pusher on 11/27/14. I received it quickly, but sans the black brace and mounting hardware necessary to complete assembly. I've sent several emails via the web site, but have yet to receive a response. Has anyone had a similar experience of late? Does anyone know where I can source one of these pushers in Western PA? How about a phone number for J.M. Enterprises?

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Just type in your Zip Code
    http://www.jmenterprises.com/Retail_Directory

3. strothers7055

Tried that. Nearby stores haven't any. Hoping someone has seen them locally.

4. jerpa

jerpa Member

Ace hardware in Bethel Park had them a few weeks ago. I picked up a 30" and 36". Cheaper than the website and assembled. I had to ask at the register but they had a bunch.

Millers Ace Hardware
    3400 S Park Rd
    Bethel Park, PA 15102

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  5. thesnowplow.com

thesnowplow.com Junior Member
    from 50525

Missing Parts

This matter has been brought to our attention and we are trying to get the part shipped out to you today however we are unable to locate your personal contact information aside from your Plowsite username:strothers7055 which is not in our order information, it appears that this order may have gone through Amazon? Please let us know via email to sales@thesnowplow.com and we will get the missing part shipped out today. Sorry for the packing error.

6. strothers7055

I can log in and see my purchase information on thesnowplow.com customer portal. Items, order numbers, shipping details, --all there. But I will submit the relevant contact info again, and I look forward to using what appears to be a quality product. Thanks to the guy for the note on Bethel Park. I'll give the folks there a call in the a.m.

7. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

What he is saying he doesn't know who you are based on your screen name on plowsite. He can only guess based on vague info you have gave.

8. strothers7055

I received the missing bracket and hardware a few days after posting. Haven't used the pusher yet, but it feels nice in hand. Will purchase other sizes to run them all at first opportunity.

9. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

create an account on the snowplow site and save all the problems you are having, get the best price that way also

10. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 Member

What do I click on to set up an account? Looking to buy more stuff today?

11. leolkfrm

12. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 Member

Yes. I haven't ordered anything yet. I will probably look into ordering on Friday. Thanks for your help.

13. cdqat1432

cdqat1432 Member

Leo, looking at a snow grader. The website said 99.95. Is that discounted price you are talking about?

14. leolkfrm

if you sign into your account there are diff prices than listed on sale at the reg site, i bought 4 dominators this year and it was cheaper than site prices

i like the 28 or 30 snowplow shovels, bigger ones seem to get cumbersome using them after an hr or two

15. strothers7055

Happy Customer

I opened a thread on the snowplow.com's customer service. I started the season with trouble getting one complete 24" pusher, --but ended the season with six pushers ranging from 24" - 36" and a revised view of the snowplow folks. I think that it is fair that I share my experience with the product and the company. Delivery on 5 of the 6 units was prompt and complete. I love this pusher. Six pushers and two months later, my other shovels retired upon arrival of the snow plows. I put an auxilary handle on each pusher, left my backpack blowers at the shop, and even cut down on use of the snow blowers. One of six guys complained that the new shovel "grabbed" on every little thing. During the next storm, his 30" pusher broke in, smoothed out, and we couldn't get it away from him. The product is strong, easy to push (especially when angled) and cleans the surface particularly well. Great with snow, ice and slush. Even moves water well. Each of six guys put down the usual favorites and transitioned to the snow plows. That kind of unanimity is hard to get on a crew. I'm sold.

16. CowboysLC_DE

CowboysLC_DE Senior Member

I also had the shovel grabbing every sidewalk expansion joint but after a few hours the edge wore down just enough that it worked flawlessly. I had bought 4 24" pushers and will buy more next year. Maybe a larger one and a few scoopers.

Michael