1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

These things are incredible

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by FinerCuts, Jan 22, 2013.

1. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

Bought 2 of the newest ones to come out( I believe 1850 lumen, maybe a little less) and wow. Extremely bright. They are great and so far the my guys love them, no more wondering if u can see everything, with this it might as well be day time as much as you can see!
    :dizzy:

2. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Hi FinerCuts,
    Thanks for the feedback. How much time do you think you save by having them on your trucks? Thanks again for your feedback and your purchase.
    Gary

3. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Agree - the best and well-worth it!

4. FinerCuts

FinerCuts Member
    from Iowa

To be honest its very hard to say! I would have to say the amount of money we can save on damaging property is higher than the amount of time we can save. Its all around a great idea/product and couldn't be happier! We are always getting compliments and jelous competition asking us where we purchased our Back-up Buddies!

5. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. Thank you for your business and have a Merry Christmas And A Prosperous New Year.